Why switch to LED?

 

Why switch to LED?

LED lights are at the forefront of the new trend in lighting technology. They are highly efficient and have many energy-saving benefits whether when they used abound the home ,industry or commercial lighting use.The newest technology that is available to us at the moment is LED lighting. A Light Emitting Diode (LED) is a type of semiconductor device that emits light rays when electric current is passed through it. This technology has been around for years.

LED lights have been widely used for some time now as household lighting,strip lights,Work off road light,Industrial Commercial lighting,Landscape light.

LED light bulbs have some very clear advantages over other types of lighting, such as:

1.    Reduced maintenance cost. Without a filament to break or burn out, LED light bulbs can last for over 100,000 hours without showing their age (that's over eleven years at full brightness). This lifespan is twice that of typical fluorescent bulbs and twenty times longer than incandescent light bulbs.

2.    High energy efficient. An incandescent light bulb loses 80 percent of its energy to heat,only leaving aound 20% of the electric current. On the other hand LED lights are able to utilize 80 to 90% of the energy provided in the generation of light. It mean LED lights operate at only 10 to 20 percent of the power required for incandescent bulbs of similar brightness.More,it is known as cold lighting because there is no production of heat.

3.    Reduced electricity bills: Since LED light bulbs are super-efficient, their use will significantly reduce energy consumption and thus your electricity bills. You may be surprised to know that this lighting will use only 10% of the electricity that other devices were using before to provide the same amount of light.

4.    LEDs are more colorful. LED light bulbs can be made in a vast array of colors without the use of extra filters, which brings down production costs. They also provide a truer, brighter color than a filtered bulb.

5.    LED light bulbs work in silence. The days of humming bulbs came to an end with the creation of LEDs, so there's no need to lose sanity listening to the thrum, tick, or ping of other light bulbs.

6.    They are incredibly safe. With so little energy lost to heat and so little energy used overall, LED light bulbs run cool, which means no burnt fingers or burnt down houses. They are extremely durable thanks to their solid-state construction, so there's no broken glass to deal with, either.

7.    They are the best for dimming. Incandescent bulbs turn yellow when dimmed, while LED light bulbs retain their true colors.

8.    LEDs are versatile. Thanks to the wide array of colors and shapes LEDs be made to replace most any light bulb. Their diminutive size and power-sipping nature also open up a world of possibility, from infrared remote control lights to ultra-light headlamps.

9.    LED light bring light quickly. Lighting up to their full brightness in microseconds, LEDs are a safer choice when reaction time is a factor, like when that car in the fast lane slams on the brakes.

10.   Safety and environmentally friendly. LED light bulbs don't contain any toxic chemicals or heavy metals like mercury which is present in CFL. Incandescent lights and CFLs also produce a small measure of UV radiation, but none is produced by LED lightsCombining that with the fact that they outlast their energy efficient cousins, makes the choice to go LED clear as day.

11.   LED light bulbs have a staggering number of uses, and somehow they keep excelling at all of them. When it's time to shed light on the subject, this jack-of-all-trades masters all.

LED Lights can come in various colours mainly white, warm white, blue & colour changing. 

 

 

Email signup
paypal paymentauthorize.net verifiedsecured by GeoTrust SSL